SUBMISSIONS FOR FOURPLAY PRESENTS CYCLE ARE NOW OPEN!
Between 25th and 26th October, four new plays will be performed at the Théâtre de Verre in Paris.
Each play will have to feature all four props listed here and be inspired by the theme CYCLE.
The props – including the context of their previous uses and the theatre companies that donated them – and theme can be interpreted in any way the playwrights choose.
1. Send a pitch only of roughly 600 words describing the plot and genre of the play, details of characters and how you intend to use all four props.
2. Plays must feature all four props.
3. Plays must be on the theme “CYCLE”.
4. Plays can only be a maximum of 20 minutes from start to finish.
5. Plays can have up to 4 characters.
6. Two blocks that can be used as stage elements (representing tables/chairs/etc) will be provided.
7. Costume is limited to black clothing and accessories to denote character.
8. The plays will be performed in Paris, but submissions are not limited to Paris-based writers.
9. Plays must be in English.
10. SUBMISSIONS CLOSE ON 18th SEPTEMBER 2019!
Send all questions and pitches to email@example.com
before 18th September 2019